If you have a shiny white kitchen, know that you are lucky! Today, we show you how to take care of her. However, if you have a matte and dark kitchen, we have a number of useful tips for you!
Many thanks to our followers for the idea of useful content!
In addition to the refined and elegant appearance, the cleaning process is not as difficult as it seems.
- First of all, glossy furniture is easier to clean than matte furniture.
- Second, the dust is less visible on the white furniture than on the dark one.
However, this does not save you from regular cleaning.
If you want your kitchen to look good for as long as possible, you need to take good care of it:
- Use soft cloths and special solutions so as not to damage the furniture.
- Use gloves, so as not to leave fingerprints on the furniture, and keep your manicure. J
- Apply furniture wax to keep it looking shiny.
- Thoroughly clean the furniture at least once a month.
- Wipe off dust twice a week.
- Some cleaning solutions may be too abrasive for white and glossy furniture. We recommend mixing a cup of vinegar with a cup of warm water. If you want to get rid of the white spots left by the glasses, mix the vinegar with the olive oil.
Increase in cleanliness!
By the way, when purchasing your kitchen, you will receive a user guide for your kitchen to be like new and over 15 years old.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel for more useful videos!